Webinar - Harnessing the 5G consumer potential
In this joint report between Ericsson ConsumerLab and Omdia, we uncover the importance of the consumer market and the revenue opportunity for communication service providers enabled by 5G until 2030.
The report reveals which 5G use cases will help boost consumer revenues for service providers who are proactive. The advantages of 5G for the consumer market go beyond just dealing with the ever growing consumer data traffic demand. By being proactive and focusing on bundling relevant use cases and tariff innovation the service providers can drive 5G consumer adoption and differentiation, leading to astonishing revenue gains.
- Importance of 5G consumer market
- Pandemic and consumer demand
- The value of various 5G use cases
- Operators' 5G approach and market share
- Byoungseong Park, Senior network consultant, Ericsson-LG